Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
When I first had contract with Harrison Properties, I was extremely unhappy with their service and poor and late follow ups on issues. (We had to move in a flat with not properly cleaned with debris on the floor and food leftovers in the fridge etc.) The staff (not Sophie that time) we were in contact with regarding to maintenance and cleaning issues was almost impossible to get in touch with though we complained several times. At certain point, one of the staffs told us that compensation will be granted on improper cleaning but nobody came back afterwards.

However, Sophie is the one who later made me to change my mind, she is well organised and professional in terms of follow up and service. Always quick and responsive to emails, too. I do hope her attitude spreads to some of her unprofessional colleagues for Harrison\'s future clients.

For the time being, I am happy to talk to Sophie for any issues. She\'s excellent and sensible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf