Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
Helen was a superb agent. Always kept me updated, extremely friendly and knew exactly how to promote my house to it\'s potential. Never have I found an estate agent as professional and excellent as Preston Baker. Helen really excelled herself, always communicating with me, feed back was extremely quick, and continuously updated me on a regular basis, unlike some previous estate agents. Feed back is important, and Helen truly excelled herself. Even though I have sold subject to contract, Helen has continued to update me on my sale and purchase of my new home. Also a big thank you to Ian who works as a mortgage advisor, thoroughly worked hard to provide me with the best deal for me. I thank them both for going the extra mile for a client. Credit to them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker York! To leave a new review of Preston Baker York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker York