Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I have had my property managed by Martyn at Belvoir in Stratford-upon-Avon since 2004. I had moved abroad and needed a team I could trust to look after my property and my tenants, and Belvoir have succeeded with this.

They have always been available to discuss my needs, and provide me with industry and regional updates regardless of whether I\'m calling from numerous time-zones away, or dropping in to the office unannounced. They\'ve ensured I\'m paid promptly, whilst also responding rapidly to tenant questions and concerns. They know when I need to be notified of an issue, or when I\'d prefer them to just deal with a situation, and this has meant my tenants are happy, and that means I am also happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64