Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
Our initial sale turned out to be quite complicated in that our purchasers also bought the basement flat underneath us from other sellers and wanted to complete at the same time as our sale. The sale of the flat underneath became difficult and it was only through Tina\'s mediation and calmness that we finally managed to complete our sale. She was always available and always returned my calls which is something I really valued as a client. In the past I have dealt with agents who you can never get hold of leaving you frustrated and unsure of what is happening. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mishon Mackay, they are very professional and managed to overcome the set backs we encountered during the transaction.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Kemptown! To leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Kemptown, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mishon Mackay Kemptown