Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I have used the Belvoir office in Stratford upon Avon to let my property for about six years now and the service I have received has been excellent: they have always found me great tenants, the property has always been well looked after, they take care of all necessary repairs and supply good tradespeople who charge reasonable rates. The office also handles all service charge payments which I was in the habit of forgetting. The staff are easy to deal with and respond quickly to any questions I may have. Living overseas, i need this level of service and it is in sharp contrast to the service i have had from other letting agents and my experiences in handling lets myself. I don\'t need to think about our Stratford property and that suits me fine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64