Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
Having contacted several agents in Farnham, Simon the Lettings Manager was the first to respond when I requested details of the existing landlords, who would be will to give references on the agent, they couldnt speak highly enough of Simon and that is why I decided to instruct WPR, my first property was LET quickly in December for more than other agent suggested and my second property went exactly the same way. The energy and enthusiasm and sheer effort from the Manager was great to watch and I am looking forward to WPR renting my 3rd investment property when it is ready.
By: Tim B
Apr 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about Simon who heads up our Farnham Lettings team. I will be sure to share your comments with him. Best wishes for the future and thank you also for using us to manage your portfolio of property.
. Best wishes Tim Buxton Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham