Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
1 Stop did what they were supposed to do when I moved into my flat. Everything was explained to me clearly before I was handed the keys. Maintenance issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently when they came up, no squabbles.

But the thing that set them apart for me is that I couldn\'t imagine more accommodating letting agent than this. They were great with me and gave me plenty of time to get things in order to decide whether to extend my lease or vacate, when timing was bad and I couldn\'t find a new place in time or was going to end up paying two rents. They were willing to negotiate on my side against the landlord if he chose to raise the rent, and they were no problem at all when I decided to vacate at the last minute. They were always very helpful and friendly and the branch is located very near to most of their properties.

If I ever come back to Glasgow I think I\'d choose to live in Dennistoun if possible just because I learned to trust this agent. Highly recommended, by me at least.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1 stop properties Office 1! To leave a new review of 1 stop properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1 stop properties Office 1