Apr 17,2010
Apr 17,2010
The worst service ever!! I\'ve had countless problems with Beals.

When we first moved in it was July, we had the regular gas check and we were told that our fire place wasn\'t safe to use, Beals were then contacted by the gas company and told the problem. After several months of phoning them and leaving messages I finally managed to get through to them when they wern\'t having one of their \"meetings\" and they said they were trying to get someone to come and fix it. By the time November came and went the fire still wasnt fixed, and with it being the only source of heat it was getting very cold, which isnt good for our little boy. It was finally fixed 2 weeks before Christmas after I contacted the gas company asking them to come out, but made sure they contacted Beals to get payment of them not me.

Then we move onto the mould problems we have because of the lack of heating, we have tried countless time to get someone out to check the stuff to make sure its not harmfull, again our calls never get returned.

Our garden wall was knocked down by vandals and afrer reporting it to the police and millions of phonecalls to Beals we\'ve still not got any progress on getting it fixed over a year after its happened, weve now had 3 inspections that they haven\'t bothered turning up for and haven\'t thought to call me to let me know that I dont have to be in, 3 wasted days all because they\'re too useless to pick up the phone.

I will urge everyone to stay clear of Beals, they are the most useless people I\'ve ever known!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8