Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I have had excellent advice and recommendations from the team at David Andrew in Archway from the moment that I decided to rent the property out. David Brett\'s appraisal of the property and speed of finding a tenant was excellent and when the inevitable occasional problem has a risen, he has taken it as a matter of personal pride to manage it closely and resolve. The team and in particular Mariam Sarrou have been excellent at negotiating good rental terms with my tenants and I am particularly happy with the recent renewal arrangements with a good quality tenant who they had previously sourced. This will be my third year with the office, very good service and excellent local knowledge so I would certainly recommend them.
By: Mariam S
Apr 05, 2013
Thank you Yvonne. We pride ourselves on customer service and will continue to ensure you are happy with our service. Mariam

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Andrew Stroud Green! To leave a new review of David Andrew Stroud Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Andrew Stroud Green