Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
ISIS Residential Homes has been my letting agent for the last 8 years and even though each year I have had countless of calls from other agents offering their services, I rest assured that ISIS takes care of my ever needs, I would highly recommend ISIS to any Landlord for fast and effective letting, each year I have never had a issue with letting my property and the speedy customer service offered is excellent. Especially there letting agent Keith Howard he is always on the phone for help and advise, and over the years I come to see ISIS more as an extension to my family than a letting agent, Well done ISIS and keep up the great work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1