Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I have let my flat through Belvoir for nearly four years, since 2009. Over the years, there have been several problems, both major and minor, in connection with the property (from a vandalized parking pole to a bad leak in the shower), but every time, Belvoir has sorted it out with a minimum of hassle (and cost) for me. They keep me informed but relieve me from the responsibility of dealing with the nitty-gritty; the monthly account is a miracle of clarity and always arrives on time; and whenever I\'m in Stratford and step in to say hello, I\'m greeted by friendly faces and the patient handing over of the latest bunch of letters that I have stupidly forgotten to change the address for! I can strongly recommend Belvoir Lettings; I couldn\'t feel better taken care of.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64