Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I purchased the above property through TM having had very poor experiences with a couple of other agents in this area. My offer was dealt with immediately, HONESTLY and efficiently and throughout the process I was kept well informed at every stage. Once the contracts had been exchanged and I asked for the property to be marketed for rental, the service was equally professional and extremely friendly as well. In spite of it being around the Christmas period, the staff were always forthcoming with information regarding viewings and possible tenants and showed patience and reassurance when my confidence in finding a tenant waned! I am delighted with everything to do with the service I have received, the tenants seem to be top class and well worth finding despite a drop in the initial rental asked, and I would have absolutely no hesitation in both using and recommending this agency to any of my friends and acquaintances in the future. Thank you!
By: Simon
Mar 04, 2013
Dear Liz Melhuish
I'm so pleased that you had a good experience with the team from St.Neots and that you will be recommending us in the future- thanks!

Thomas Morris