Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I\'ve rented in Manchester on a number of occasions, both, as student and once I graduated and was working in the city. Some of the agents I had used had been awful, and having looked at the reviews on here, I wasn\'t the only one. Some have been ok, but once you have moved in it is obvious they don\'t care.

Homes4U have been a breath of fresh air, particularly Shazia, who has made herself available for any questions that I needed answered. She has also made house hunting very easy. In addition, since i have moved in she has been on hand for any queries and issues that I have.

Furthermore, the property management department have been very friendly and have resolved any issues that I have had promptly and to a high standard.
By: Ann Durrell
Mar 06, 2013
Hi, thank you for your review and kind comments, I will ensure Shazia sees your kind comments

Warm Regards, Ann Durrell, Operations Executive, homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington