Jan 03,2008
Jan 03,2008
Absolutely brilliant, best letting agent I have every used. They know what they are talking about, don't overcharge landlords and just as important don't overcharge tenants.
By: ronniecross
Jan 26, 2010
Funny, because when I rented from castles, they refused to tell me who my landlord was, and told me it was part of their conditions that all liaisons are made through them.

So how you know they dont over charge land lords AND tenants is beyond me. Company director, me thinks?
By: el lobo
Jan 12, 2008
you do not say where you rented out, this is important as they are franchises, my experience was with Salisbury
By: el lobo
Jan 12, 2008
are we still refering to Salisbury in Wiltshire, as these are all franchises and I am sure there are some very good ones out there

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 1