Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
I am very pleased with how Belvoir Stratford upon Avon have handled my property. Since being with them I have had 2 tenants both have been very good and well chosen. When the 1st tenant left my property was re-let the next day with no need for any cleaning or decorating as the 1st tenant left it in a very good state.

If anything small breaks down Belvoir deal with it and if it is something large that needs attention they get in touch with me. They are very helpful and advise me on the best most efficient way of dealing with replacement equipment, if I seek their help.

I did consider using other agents but was recommended to them as they have a nationwide letting base which gives my property the best scope to be let to its full capacity.

I would definately recommend them to other landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64