Feb 28,2013
Catherine Livingstone
Anne-Marie Spence
Feb 28,2013
As a buyer I received lots of attnetion prior to agreeing to buy, but nothing thereafter until completion day when I received a call of self congratulation on what a bargain I had found. Pretty unimpressed with anyone I spoke with, they usually appeared to terminate the call ASAP, and rarely answered an email without my calling to chase it up. Absence was never catered for either, so emails would go unanswered until I found that someone was off sick, or on holiday.

There are better agents in PE27, but PL were selling the house I wanted.

As a seller, I was equally unimpressed, and my house went unsold under their management.
The agent needs to maintain focus throughout the buying process to completion, and to ensure that absence is covered so that customers are not ignored, as I was frequently. A bit more \'friendliness\' wouldn\'t go a miss once the sale is secured either, I felt like I was being a pain in the backside just for asking basic questions.
Attached Files