Feb 28,2013
By: 'Anne Fraser'
Feb 28,2013
I am now a previous customer because my property was flooded last year and my neighbour recommended Alexanders when I needed somewhere urgently to stay for a short term stay..
Thankfully they were of enormous help at a very difficult time for me. I was very worried about finding a place at all just before Edinburgh Festival and hoped I could be close to my existing property. I was very impressed with their expertise and local knowledge. Angus Dixon was of particular help, while I was trying to liaise with a company nominated by my insurers to handle my temporary accommodation. I am now back in my own existing property and (while I obviously hope that I never need to call on their expertise again) I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Any time I was in the office I was impressed by the helpfulness of everyone. I noticed that in reception no caller was ever turned away without being assisted and found that I appreciated that service when reporting a small problem following on from some local power surges.
They are a very professional company who know their field inside out!

DJ Alexander Lettings