Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
Excellent service - Daniel was my first contact and was very helpful arranging to allow me to do a Saturday viewing at very short notice - useful as I am currently working in Manchester and could only visit at weekends. Daniel was very helpful when showing me round the flat and was extremely knowledgeable about services, shops etc in the area.

Havign decided to go with the flat, Daniel put me on to Peter, who has been extremely helpful in arranging the referencing and lease signing process at a distance. We would have found the whole process of finding a flat to relocate to extremely difficult without DJ Alexander\'s flexible and helpful attitude! Thanks for makign oru relocation to Edinburgh possible!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh