Apr 16,2010
Apr 16,2010
Excellent Professional Service; very pleasant people; can thoroughly recommend. Great personal service! Turns the stereotype of Estate Agents on its head. I would defiantly use them the next time I rent a property and would recommend them without hesitation to my friends and family!
By: icouldntgiveaduck
Jan 30, 2011
Greg, you tried to charge us
By: Greg Hedges @ Duck&Hedges Ltd
May 19, 2010
"Stay Away", As you have not contacted me and I can not identify you, I am not aware of the exact situation you refer to or the specifics of your case.

I invite you once again to contact me on 020 8673 3888 to discus the matter further if you wish. Greg Hedges
By: Stay Away!
May 06, 2010
I'm surprised you saw this review so fast Greg. I would have thought you would be out on your yaught spending your poor and unfortunate clients money. Believe me, this is the first time I have had to make a review on a web site but feel so passionate about my situation that I feel it necessary to warn others of your operations. I come from a country where people who rent and sell real estate have to earn a certificate and pass a board exam, we just don't take any creep off the street. When we move in we feel that the "fee" we pay, if any, is justifiable for it reflects quality service and respect. When we vacate a rental property most landlords are decent enough to give you the interest your deposit has earned when it is sitting in the bank, instead of charging tenants for work, such as professional cleaning, which should really be the landlord and or the agency's responsibility. Even if the property was immaculate, your contract still states that you will charge for a cleaner. The amount of fees I have paid to your company far surpasses a months rent. But, this is not the heart of my complaint, Greg, it is the evasive manner, sheer rudeness and lack of respect your staff has (and I understand that they are a bit jaded because I'm sure that the way this industry is run they take a lot of crap). I was in the middle of speaking to one of your employees and he could not be bothered to listen to what I was saying and walked back to his computer ignoring me completely. I'm sure anyone reading this will agree that a business can not carry on successfully without a high standard of employee - customer service. Once I signed your contract I just became another digit on your spread sheet. Your tenants just want somewhere to live, not a constant battle. I look at things from your side too, but the treatment I received while renting from you was unacceptable and I would go as far as to say that it has ruined my time in London. Good luck to anyone who chooses not to listen to my advice.
By: Greg Hedges - Duck&Hedges Ltd
May 06, 2010
Actually "Stay Away" we have hundreds of satisfied customers. I imagine the reason you had
May 05, 2010
Wow. This is certainly a turn around from the slew of horrible reviews posted bellow! As a current and disappointed tentent of D&H I cannot believe this fraud of a review. Do not rent a property from this agency unless you want to pay through your teeth dozens of unnecessary fees and deal with unbelievably rude unprofessional agents and wait ages to get your deposit (if there is any left) back. They charged us 300 pounds to get a professional cleaning, which is by the way a part of the tenancy agreement. So,whatever the cleaning costs are, despite how preposterous, it is coming out of your deposit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1