Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
When I first viewed the property there were 6 people including myself - I found out that four of them worked for ludlowthompson - a rentacrowd type tactic to put pressure on prospective tenants into signing up and it worked on me. There are many things I could say about them and the landlord Dominic Morgan but do not have the space here. It was a horrible nine month period that I spent there and I should be thankful that my daughter and I are alive today after the smoke from the twenty year old fridge had almost overcome us when it caught fire during the night. There were no smoke alarms and the management of the property was almost non-existent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands