Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
Worst agency I have ever encountered.

Words can not describe their disgusting phone manner, their lack of service - never returning calls, even doing basic paperwork is never followed through.

Drawing up a contract is a complete mission with them and I would advise that nobody deal with them - utterly appalling.
By: Marc von Grundherr
Apr 26, 2013
Dear Mark
I am Lettings Director at Benham & Reeves Lettings and am very disappointed to read your review. Our 60 year heritage has been built on exceeding expectations and maintaining good relationships with tenants and landlords alike which is why 67% of our business comes via personal recommendation.

I would like to investigate your points personally to explore ways of improving our service and would be grateful if you could contact me by email at info@brlets.co.uk

Marc von Grundherr

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Imperial Wharf! To leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Imperial Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Imperial Wharf