Feb 27,2013
Rashad Cheema
Feb 27,2013
I had 3 Agents in mind when I first decided to rent out my property. The other 2 I rang first and had meeting booked in. Then on my way home I walked into Spencer\'s and spoke to Rash. I explained to Rash that I was a first time landlord and a bit nervous about the whole process. Even though it was 5.30pm and no doubt the branch was about to close, Rash sat me down and explained to me what they do and what services they offer. He explained everything to me step by step. I walked out very confident that I would Spencer\'s. The next weekend I went to see my dad and told him about me renting out my property. Without me saying another word, he said "use Rash from Spencer\'s". He knows the area very well (Forest Gate) and also that my other uncles know him and use him a lot (Uncles name is George Bans). Then Rash showed several Tenants my house and let me choose who I wanted to Rent out to rather than anyone. The couple that came round were professionals and we instantly liked them. I then booked another meeting with Rash who then explained all the costs ie Gas and Electric. He kindly said he will sort all that out for me. This was followed by regular calls to keep me posted. All in all I didn\'t have to do anything ! Rash covered everything for me. I thought the Rent game was hard and stressful but honestly I haven\'t seen 1 grey hair come out yet !
Overall a great service, a great rent received and I look forward to working with Rash in the near future !

Portico