Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
I moved into the flat which had no toilet seat, bathroom flooring as pulled up due to a previous leak which had caused terrible dampness in the bathroom and cupboard which went untreated the 2 years I was in the flat which spread to the kitchen. The bath pipe was not connected so unable to have a bath or shower. I called them straight away that Friday and was told a maintenance person could not attend to the Monday. I was so upset and dissapointed about that and the dirtiness of the flat that my dad fitted the bath pipe. They left us without a working fridge freezer for 7 weeks. They made me change the lino in the kitchen as it had ripped when I tried to pull the fridge/freezer out to try fix it myself. 11 weeks after I exited the flat they have still not refunded my £625 deposit. They tell me I need to replace the livingroom carpet and bedroom carpet which was badly stained & noted when I moved it. They are charging me £100 for cleaning mattresses & sofa, , £100 for cleaning flat (which inspector told me to clean one door again and I would not need to pay flat clean & it was dirty when I moved in) £70 for cleaning 2 bedroom & hall carpet all priced plus VAT. So basically they are telling me I owe them money for replacing 2 new carpets. I needed that deposit for my new flat but lost out on the flat as I didnt have my deposit returned so 11 weeks later still at my parents trying to save for a new deposit. My step-mum has been dealing with them on my behalf as its all been too stressfull and upsetting for me well trying to but they now keep ignoring her emails. We now hear they are having financial problems - I need my deposit back ASAP. The only thing they managed to actually do was take my rent on time - even the 7 weeks I was without a fridge/freezer. I am totally dissgusted by them and am scared to take out another tenancy but never again with Lets 4 U!!!!!
Had the flat habitable when I moved in. Fixed/replcaed my fridge freezer earlier than 7 weeks or refunded my rent. fixed the terrible dampness present throughout the 2 years of my tenancy. Refunded my deposit - 11 weeks on and I am still waiting. Replied to emails Not altered their inspection reports at a later date to get out of replacing the kitchen lino.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets 4 U Bathgate! To leave a new review of Lets 4 U Bathgate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets 4 U Bathgate