Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
Having moved recently from London to Manchester, I must admit I was delighted to have dealt with Home4U for renting this property. The members of staff were extremely kind, candid and professional in all communications and appointments with me. They have successfully facilitated the switch over for all aspects of the property including, bills transfer, cleaning and repairing the property as well as arranging for all documentation to be completed in good time.
I thoroughly recommend this letting agent (and in particular the staff that have dealt with my case, Jayne, David and Donna), I will certainly use them again in the future should I require somewhere to reside in Manchester.
Should you require further information pertaining my experience with this letting agent please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Kind Regards
A Dougalis
By: Ann Durrell
Feb 28, 2013
Hi Antonios, thank you very much for your review, if we can be of any assistance in the future please do contact us.

Warm Regards

Ann Durrell Operations Executive homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington