Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
The agents instructed a gas safety check and their contractors said that they could not issues gas safety cert because work needed to be carried out to make it safe. I knew this was not the case as it had been deemed safe 6 year running and no changes were made. I instructed my own engineer and he passed the property as safe!! Their contractors just wanted to make more work and charge me unnecessarily....Aviod!!! The fitted my gas hob to the gas mains and chagrd well over the going rate...I called and inquired about 5 independent engineers and they all charged much much lower about £70. Avoid!!

They do not do the checks of the property as they say they will. Avoid!

The do not know the laws regarding contracts. Helen and chelsea seem to guess and \'wing\' it in regards to what contracts mean. It took them months to send me my copy of the contract.

I have two properties with them and the tenants advised that post had arrived. I let them know to hand it in to the agents. And guess what? The agents don\'t have the post anymore? Fortunately for mw the tenanta are aware of their unprofessionalism and took photos of them handing the post to them...But the agents are still adament that no post was fiven to them.

I am reporting it as theft with the police!

Please avoid them at all costs.

If you valur honesty and integrity, you will do well to stay clear of this shoddy outfit.

I have rented properties and been in the uousing game for a number of years and have never seen anything like this before.

We all expect agents to be a little sly...But this is outright deception, cheating and lying!

Please avoid.

Alex
Helen
Chelsea.....All rubbish.
THEY COULD HAVE TOLD ME THEY DON\'T JNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS BEFORE I SIGNED THE CONTRACT. BEST THING THEY CAN DO IS CLOSE BUSINESS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 47! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 47, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 47