Apr 14,2010
Apr 14,2010
When you are using an estate agent, professionalism comes to mind. You know, they deal with many clients and they are trained to a high standard, we hope! It\'s their job, and they should know it inside out.

And if your like me, the normal man of the street, we think we are going to be looked after whilst using their services. But I was so wrong. And after my ordeal, I found out, that many of us were wrong. And when I mean wrong, I mean using Choices!

I myself am a good tradesman, and if I employ someone else on one of my jobs, and he makes a mistake, I have to correct it in one way or another. I could not tell the customer that it was down to the electrician or the plumber and so on.

You see, the mistake Choices made, was with their unbelievable vetting service. Go into one of their branches, say you are Elvis, and have risen back from the grave. Show them a driving licence that was made and cut from the back of a cereal box , also, give them a wrong date of birth, because you can\'t remember it. And don\'t forget to tell them you get paid monthly, then tell them after you have not got a bank account. You can also show them an out of date I. D. Card. Don\'t worry, they will believe you. They will not ask you any awkward questions! Rent what you like. They are thick as .........

I used their services after listening to all the promising banter they came out with. I could not go wrong I thought. But when it did, they told me it was down to the vetting company they use. Well, frankly, I don\'t care. What I do care, is that they correct it, after all, they chose to use them. When it did go wrong, I felt like a leper, I had to do all the chasing!

To sum it up - I lost a lot of money, and add the stress factor as well, was caused by the explanation above. Mr XY gave a false date of birth, was that because he has court charges against him at another address? Considering he was paid monthly by his employer, into a bank account, and obviously he drove a car for work and pleasure, And what about the out of date I. D. Card he used? No driving licence or anything else was produced!

Choices did not pursue them avenues to the full extent. What a cock up! One last point. Some of the staff that dealt with my case, have mysteriously disappeared.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill