Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Due to poor communication from Raphael I could not buy the property. I missed the oppurtunity twice.
I found one property at 15 Gerard Close with KFH in August 2012 for which they never conveyed to me before Novemeber that the client have given them the deadline to complete the deal till November. It was very slow progressing from their side. Then in November I came to knew it needs to be closed in a week time and the solicitor was unable to do all paper works in a week time.

Then the next property was 6 Pedworth garden for which I made them very clear before progressing that the deal needs to be completed before 15 Feb as my rental expires on stated date. They reassured me that the deal will complete before 15 Feb. However till 15 Feb they were unable to do so I had no option rather then renewing my rental for the current property for 6 months and lost the deal for 6 Pedworth Garden.
The deal could have been completed if the agent would have communicated properly with the seller and buyer. No proper communication within the team of KFH. Managers should intervene when required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Canada Water