Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
I recently purchased a property from Cross Keys and was assisted by Rob Down. I found the whole experience from my first viewing to the completion of the sale very straight forward. Rob was more thank accommodating and was very flexible in fitting in with tight schedules and communicating with the person that I was buying from. I found Rob to be very professional, efficient and mannerly and I would certainly use this company to sell my property purely on his expertise and knowledge. Thank you Rob!
By: Craig Duncan
Mar 07, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I notice that you didnt let the grass grow under your feet by cracking straight on with it. It looks SO much better already with the new windows in

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth