Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
I am writing this review based on my dealings with Ollie Haley at Leonard Leese (Borough High Street branch).

My flat mate and I were finding the process of flat hunting quite stressful, not least because most of the estate agents we'd spoken to hadn't been very helpful. So it was a pleasant surprise for my flatmate and I when we walked into the Leonard Leese office on a Saturday afternoon and were met by Ollie. His positive attitude and eagerness to help were apparent straight away. By the time we left the office he had showed us many properties in the Leonard Leese portfolio and we had arranged a viewing for a property for the Monday night at 7pm, (which is after Ollie's usual working hours, but he was willing to stay late to help).

What was also particularly impressive was that Ollie was clearly fighting our case with the Landlord for us to get the property, since our offer and move in date were a bit below the asking price. He kept us very well informed by text and email (even on his day off) and despite us arranging multiple viewings after 7pm, not once did he try to re-arrange a viewing to a time within his working hours, he was clearly very keen to work around our schedule.

He replied promptly to any questions or emails we sent to him and was by far the most helpful and effective estate agent we came across whilst flat-hunting. A thoroughly nice guy who was a pleasure to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark