Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Fineholm have acted as property agents for me for the past 4 years and I have always found the service to be really good. My flats not a palace but its in a good spot and I try to keep it reasonably well decorated and make sure things are kept up to date- I have to say that the flat has never Been empty for more than a week or so and although tenants do come and go a fair bit fineholm always seem to keep the rent coming in. The rent has gone up a bit in the last 6 months or so which is good news for me! Fineholm always phone me when anything needs fixed and although I use my own handyman normally I use there plumbers. They asked me to put on a review and I\'m happy to do that..generally everything is good...which is what I would expect.
By: Sally
Mar 05, 2013
Thanks rob for taking time out to post this - appreciate your comments

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow