Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
After having dealings with Anglia Accommodation Services at three different properties since 2008 (not out of choice). I can definitely say that they are a terrible letting agents. They do not respond to calls or reports for repair, you are better off fixing the problem yourself. They are also terrible at preparing properties for new tenants, every property has not been cleaned despite the previous tenants being charged for cleaning services ( one occasion included broken glass on the staircase and we had to refuse to move in until the property was made safe). I have now finally got my deposit back SIX MONTHS after leaving the property. The front of house staff are friendly but incompetent at times. The management is a joke, actually shouting in our faces one more than one occasion in front of other customers and will pretend not to be in on other occasional(when visible and not wanting to deal with an issue). They may have low rental prices but from my own experience it is not cheaper in the long run STAY CLEAR.

Anglia Accommodation Services