Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
From the moment my wife and I were in contact with Jorgensen Turner about arranging a viewing of a flat that we were interested in viewing, they were extremely helpful. Nothing seemed too much of an effort. Questions were answered quickly and requests were followed through with. Magdalena was very professional throughout the whole process and made us feel comfortable and left us with the impression that if something was needed during our tenancy they would be more than happy to assist.
There was a small issue on moving into the flat but after mentioning it to the property manager and Magdalena, the issue was resolved very quickly.

My wife and I are extremely happy with our new flat.

I highly recommend Jorgenson Turner for professional, sincere and friendly service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith