Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Abaco Estates have been letting and managing my flat in North London very efficiently since 2007. They have found me good tenants with very little downtime, even when the market has seemed difficult, and Nadine has taken care of all the rental agreement issues very smoothly, leaving me with nothing to worry about. I have been extremely grateful to Kevin on many occasions for his excellent advice and conscientious attitude. He has been very adept at negotiating on my behalf and I am confident that I can rely on him and his judgment when issues arise. Amisha is also exceedingly helpful when regards to maintenance and repairs. The Abaco team are always conscientious, friendly, professional, and consistently helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood! To leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abaco Estates Borehamwood