Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
We researched all local agents in the area to market and hopefully sell our flats off plan. I found Davey Stone to be the best fit for what we were bringing to the Market, based on their office locations and in speaking with their staff they understood what we were trying to acheive with our Ultra Contemporary Homes.
They have a \'Go to\' attitude with real fire in their engine. I have been dealing with Jodie & Olivia who have performed outstandingly and have all units sold on our current scheme, off plan and above expected valuation. They are currently appointed on a similar scheme which is now 40% reserved in only 8 weeks; off plan and once again exceeding or expectations. In my book, there is only one agency we would use on any future sales...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch! To leave a new review of Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Davey Stone 10 Broadway Market Branch