Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Trying to find the property\'s in the London area , is not easy . I have been trying to find somewhere suitable for myself and partner for the last 6 months . My job makes it even harder to secure viewings due to my schedule .
Working with Wiiliams Lewis &Co , and in particular with Russell Barling has made the while process really easy . For me all the red tape of the process can ware me down , Russell and the team have great communications skills , so you all ways feel very confident what they are saying will actually happen , or they will be straight with you , so time is not waisted . I look forward continuing to working with Williams Lewis & Co

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Williams Lewis & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Williams Lewis & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Williams Lewis & Co Office 2