Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
After attempting to purchase 2 properties through other estate agents and spending the whole time feeling I was either being constantly mislead or ignored (or both at once), I stumbled on a property where the agent just happened to be Springbok properties. What luck!

I must say that I don\'t ever go out of my way to write a review for anything less than exceptional service, which is exactly what I received from start to finish whilst purchasing a property via Springbok. At no point did I feel like anybody at Springbok was doing anything other than being 100% honest (which is hard to find in an estate agent) and whatever my query was, I would ring them and they would always do everything to help me out as quickly as possible. Whenever I spoke to anybody I felt like they were there to help me with whatever I wanted (as opposed to other estate agents where every time I spoke to them it felt like they were only there to fill their pockets or say anthing to get me off the phone in the hope somebody else picked the phone up to me next time).

Overall, I would give Springbok 9/10 (Although I would give Natalie who took ownership of the property I was purchasing part way through a 10/10). When me and my partner both get promoted and feel it\'s time to upgrade to a new house, I honestly cannot see myself looking to anywhere other than Springbok to deal with the purchase/sale.

Thank you Springbok for making what can be a very stressful period in life as easy as possible

Andrew
By: Springbok Customer Services
Feb 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us and that you would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square