Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Tom was helpful from the word go. When I rang the office he asked me a variety of questions making sure he had the best understanding of my needs/wants. He was polite and friendly. We spoke on Monday and by the Tuesday he had 4 viewings lined up for me. (I had a very busy schedule and he arranged the viewings around me, v.impressed). All 4 met my requirements perfectly he had clearly listened to every piece of info I had given him but also thought outside the box! I narrowed it down to two flats and Tom took me back to see them both that week to help me make my mind up. He was understanding and did not rush me to make my decision as some other agents had. Tom is the perfect agent and even saved me money. He is a genuinely nice man and very good at his job. I will definately be using Harrisons again and would reccomend themt to all my friend and collegues. 5* 10/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf