Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Wow, Daniels Estates really are one of the best agents I have used in my time of buying and selling.
I sold my property in Bagshot through them and they actively found me another property which I bought through them as well.
Simon did the valuation for my property which I felt was very accurate and honest and Anya sold it for me within 3 weeks!
They then both went out and found me another property to buy which was perfect.
I feel this agent really goes the extra mile, they were always there when I needed them and what I love most is that they were very honest people.
I still live in the village and always pop in to see them, because I am so involved in the village I have found that a number of my friends have also sold and/or bought through them and they too are extremely happy with the service they received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daniels Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Daniels Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daniels Estates Office 1