Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
I was a customer of D&H for more than 20 years. I stopped using them in 2012. After the departure of the previous owner Nigel Dennis the service, reliability and responsiveness of D&H deteriorated more and more. Ther are many examples. To name but a few: I - not living in London - had to chase again and again for answers to my emails. After the redecoration of the flat Iwas promised photos to show me how it looks , but I never received them although I repeatedly asked. I had to remind again and again that the landlords gas certificate is urgently due. Even a spare key went astray. What is worse: It was the present owner of the company I dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dennis & Hayes Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Dennis & Hayes Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dennis & Hayes Ltd Office 1