Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
Like many towns, Bracknell has many agents to choose from. Tom and the team gave us a valuation when the market was down, which forced us to wait a year or so before going on the market. Carsons remembered us, knew and understood our situation, then made contact with us again when the market was right.

The service they provided was excellent for two simple but important reasosn. 1. No trying to satisfy my ego by saying they can sell my house for lots of money, just so they can get my propoerty on their books. 2. Working their contact database in a smart and efficient way to find the right buyer, fast. As a result, we sold our porperty at a price I had previously agreed, with no attempts to knock me down. Tom knew what we needed and handled the negotiations for us. All we had to do was sit back and wait, which didn\'t take long. We agreed the sale after two weeks of marketing by the team without any fuss. When I say marketing, I mean picking up the phone and calling people, not waiting for Rightmove to do its thing.

The fees were very competitive, the service great. In this instance, it paid off choosing to work with a smaller, hungrier agency thats biggest advantage is honesty; a rare trait in this industry.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch