Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
I do not live in Sidmouth so when my mother died I decided to ask 3 local estate agents to visit the property. Piers was the second agent to visit and was a breath of fresh air. He was positive and enthusiastic and brought with him details of similar properties in the area that he had sold that he used to calculate a realistic price for my house. The first agent seemed to have plucked a figure from the air! I never did meet a third estate agent as I had total confidence in Piers and yesterday contracts were exchanged at a price £42,500 higher than the first agent had suggested as the initial asking price! Proof that Piers knows the market! Throughout the whole process Piers and Jim provided excellent service and were always polite and friendly. Communication was first class, I was always kept informed and they both went the extra mile to assist when a minor repair was required. Jim even visited the property late on a Saturday night to deal with a faulty smoke alarm that was annoying a neighbour! I am very grateful to them for the service they provided and have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Sidmouth! To leave a new review of Your Move Sidmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Sidmouth