Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
I recently was in need of a property urgently over the Christmas season which was quite stressful. I had an awful experience with a previous agency who left me in a mould infected house with a young child. They agreed to release is because they would not resolve the issue and when I found a property with City Quays, the previous agency refused me a reference leaving me with a failed reference report that my new landlord would not agree to last minute. This left me in tears and a homeless prospective future over the holidays but Lewis and Peter had thought battle with my previous agency and the reference company to which I can never be more greatful for. They outstanding service beyond their job role was completely appreciated and I will continue to use this company again and again. It\'s surprising the level of customer care they appear to genuinely feel for their tenants as well as their landlords. Thank you for saving our Christmas!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London