Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
I first spoke with Bev in early January 13, with a view to looking at a flat I\'d seen on Rightmove. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I could feel superb customer service. I met Rob at my viewings, He was so patient & friendly. Being a first time buyer, both Bev, Rob & myself were in constant contact, and they were quick to answer any questions that I thought of.

Bev & Rob have made my buying experience superb & I would 100% reccomend them to my friends. You know what, I\'d reccomend them to anybody! Thanks so much :)
By: Craig Duncan
Feb 26, 2013
Jared, praise indeed! Thank you so much for putting your feedback on our services on this site. Both Rob and Bev are delighted (and so am i!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth