Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
Rude, deceptive, cheeky company. The agents continually tried to shift blame, wriggle out of a corner, and avoid making the slightest effort to return my deposit. Even though I had in writing from their own solicitors their responsibility over my deposit, they continually avoided returning my deposit. The flat I was renting changed hands to them during my tenancy and from the minute they took over they created problems. It wasnt until threatened with court action that they finally returned my deposit, even then trying a final couple times to shift the responsibility to other people. It took 6 months to have my deposit returned when legally they are responsible for returning it within 14 days.

A final word of advice USE SOMEONE ELSE!
Acted in the role and capacity they should have, as well as not treating me (the tenant) with such little respect, in such a demeaning manner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for C P Papas Property Centre Office 1