Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
Landlords: beware of New World Accommodation (NWA) too

There are a number of tenant reviews on NWA on various forums but I rented a property out through NWA and I really wish I hadn't. The key issues I have faced:

1. NWA collected rent from the tenants but didn't, and still haven't, passed that rental income on to me.
2. I am finding it extremely difficult to recover the rental income that is owed to me by NWA. I have contacted the Property Ombudsman but they have very little power.
3. In addition NWA placed a number of students in my property without my knowledge.

Please think again before using NWA to rent your property. It's definitely not just tenants that NWA are mistreating ¢â‚¬â€œ it's landlords too.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The New World Accommodation Limited ! To leave a new review of The New World Accommodation Limited , please click the link below !
Write a review for The New World Accommodation Limited