Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
I approached the agency with the three clear requests:
Profession Service with continuity: They only approached me with the type of tenants they need I would consider, they did not try to force prospective tenants and really did not do the sales thing of calling me unnecessarily.
Despite the fact that they are not managing the property for me they would call from time to check how things are and are always a call away if I needed professional advise on how to sort issues in the property.

Professional tenants: They were able to get me high quality tenants who are able to run their home without having to call me over tiny issues! The surprising thing was the first tenant they recommended work out!

Non extortionate agency rate: Their rates in comparison to other agencies and the professional service they deliver are the lowest I have had.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anderson Knight Ealing! To leave a new review of Anderson Knight Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anderson Knight Ealing