Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
I would suggest everyone double check when they have been given a credit on their account, that the credit is followed through. We were given a credit back in 2007 but I have just learned that this has been sitting on our account and never applied to our account. Shows you what reconciliation they do on a yearly basis as they have never advised us we were in credit by £483 and as I don\'t use their online system I would have never realised. In letters they send you, they advise you, there is nothing you need to do, you can carry on paying your direct debits as normal, they will amend the account to reflect credit. Double check they have allocated credit first. I would never have picked this up if it weren\'t for the fact that I am in the process of selling flat and needed to make sure I was up to date on my account.
Provide a service and not just take our money. We were advised in 5 years you would Redecorate but we are approaching 6 years and still no works in the pipeline. Also check your accounts and not wait for people to chase for the credits! The service is very poor, ewspecially for the money you have to pay!
Attached Files