Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
I have been using Abaco Estates for over ten years and I would never consider changing. They provide an excellent service and I often tell people how great they are. They have found great tennents for me time and time again and managed many rental agreements for me for different properties over the years. Abaco have also managed refurbishment projects for me a few times. I have been delighted with all they have done for me. I have dealt mainly with Kevin (the business owner and operator) and Nadine over the years. They are always professional, prompt and helpful. Compared to many of the agents out there, it was like finding a nugget of gold when I finally came across Abaco. Do yourself a favour and work with these guys. You wont regret it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood! To leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abaco Estates Borehamwood