Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013

I would strongly advise against anyone using these guys. I have recently rented an apartment from them and rather naively failed to check their reviews.

They are absolute con artists. They lie about every stage of the process to drive sales. It is only now upon looking back on things that I realize just how misled we were.

A) Pinnacle put huge pressure on us to sign contracts and pay our deposits. At one point even going so far as to threaten to put the property back on the market.

B) Pinnacle, in writing, promised that the flat we were renting would be professionally cleaned before we entered. The flat hadn\'t even been wiped down. To illustrate my point the toilet hadn\'t even been flushed and there was pubic hairs and sanitary \'equipment\' left all over the bathroom. We were forced to pay £150 on entry to have the property professionally cleaned.

C) Repairs that we had promised would occur never materialized and since I have tried calling Pinnacle they refused to answer. It\'s been 3 days and I\'m yet to hear anything from you.

D) Pinnacle didn\'t provide us with any contact details for the landlord prior to moving in. This is despite the fact that we had paid a months rent and our deposit up front. In hindsight they obviously knew the issues with the flat and didn\'t want us to find out.

I know finding a flat in London is difficult first hand but trust me the hassle caused by having these kinds of issues when you first move in is down right disastrous.

I would urge you to avoid these agents like the plague.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pinnacle Property Covent Garden! To leave a new review of Pinnacle Property Covent Garden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pinnacle Property Covent Garden