Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
I was due to move into a house with martin & co. only to find the tenants were still living there, therefore making me and my partner homeless. They did however found us a place last minute so we left the matter at that even if they failed to apologize for their mistakes. Being a student I instantly felt discriminated against with requests to pay 6 months rent up front on top of the deposit and large unjustifiable hidden fees (i.e. £85 for admin and £50 to write up a contract) even after initially being told It would only cost us £200 for referencing, with a guarantor on top of this.. which I was also charged extra for! . I have paid the rent on time every month and the property, my home, is in immaculate condition. I have done investigations of my own and found online that many other previous tenants and landlords have had similar experiences and that martin & co provide a terrible service and are described as \' rip-off, rude, abusive bullies\'. Our contract states at 7.8.1 "not to use the premises or allow others to use the premises in a way which causes a nuisance, annoyance or damage to neighboring, adjoining or adjacent property, or to the owners or occupiers of them. This includes any nuisance caused by noise". However after numerous attempts to complain about the neighbors, who are with Martin & Co, who are clearly in breach of this, martin & co have refused to process any complains or attempt to resolve the matter and show absolutely no interest.
Absolute Joke.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 90